Use OutFax - the Internet's most reliable and robust faxing service - for all of your Web, E-Mail and Personal Faxing needs!
Interpage's OutFax service provides for your Web site's or company's faxing needs without the need for expensive fax servers or the support that they require. The OutFax Service accepts simple email commands (SMTP) and/or URL-based form data which are then automatically converted to fax format and sent out within a matter of seconds. SSL-based submission is also supported to encrypt all submissions if desired. The Unix/Linux-style command set is intuitive and easy to code into a web-server, print-server, or other device requiring fax integration.
A free software Client is also available in conjunction with the OutFax Service offering desktop and/or command line integration. With the Client, faxes may be sent from within Microsoft Word or from a standalone or networked PC's desktop with just a few mouse clicks!
During the fax process, Interpage's server sends back parsable confirmation messages which alert you and/or your automated servers/billing systems as to the status of your fax and it's ultimate success or delivery failure. Account codes are also available to enable billing systems to assign costs to individual users.
Non-traditional faxing applications are also supported; for example, OutFax may be employed to offer customers the ability to have pages and content from your Web site (using OutFax's URL to Fax service) faxed to them to confirm their orders via hard copy. The OutFax service provides a 24-hour marketing and customer retention tool which translates into improved customer response time, satisfied long-term customers, and ultimately higher returns on your marketing and customer service investments.
Individual customers can utilize the OutFax service as a simple way to send faxes via email or the Interpage fax software client, directly from their laptops or workstations, as well as share their OutFax account with friends and relatives. All that is required to send an OutFax is an email message to their Interpage account and the message is automatically converted and sent out via fax in a matter of seconds.
Interpage's OutFax service provides a simple, time saving and all-inclusive solution to Internet faxing and traditional content-dissemination needs which can be easily integrated into current e-mail and/or Web-based services, or personal/individual Internet accounts.
* Send Faxes Anywhere with Confidence - Economically and Instantly: OutFax can transmit your fax traffic to any fax machine worldwide, at highly competitive rates, usually within a few seconds of receipt by Interpage's server or a send request issued from our WWW Fax Interfaces.
* E-Mail or URL-based submissions of your faxes or Web-content.
* Free (Optional) Client Software: The OutFax Client allows a single PC or an entire networked office to utilize a single OutFax account to seamlessly integrate faxing from Microsoft Word and other applications. The OutFax Client also provides a DOS command-line interface for scripting fax services. (The Client is not necessary to utilize the OutFax service.)
* Flexible Command System A dynamically configurable per-fax-basis Unix/Linux-like command system allows customization of each individual fax, while macroscopic account-level options may be set via the a Web-based and/or Telnet-based interface. For a list of these options, click here.
* Robust Confirmation Message System: All e-mails or URL-submissions sent to Interpage for faxing receive both queue and successful send or failed send confirmation messages instantly. These messages may be redirected at the account level or on a per-fax basis, allowing confirmations to be sent to any e-mail address as needed for billing, confirmation, or debugging purposes.
* Fast Turnaround: Most faxes sent through Interpage are transmitted only a few seconds after the e-mail or URL-based submission is received.
* Account Codes which you can define on a per-fax basis allow you to parse billing details and assign costs to individual users/accounts.
* Use your own cover sheet and logo: You may register your cover sheet with your logo or other information at no charge, and which may be included with your faxes when they are sent.
* Comment fields can be included on your fax cover sheet which introduce or clarify the content of your fax.
* Online Web and Telnet Configurable Options: Set many aspects of your fax service, such as Station ID, retry intervals, font size, cover page use, transmission mode, delay times, and more, directly via the Web or Telnet.
* Preview Faxes: Customers may upload, preview, and store faxes via the WWW prior to transmitting them to one or more fax machines (Tier II and higher accounts).
* Graphics Formats which are supported include DOC/Word, Microsoft Excel .XLS, PostScript, RTF, PDF, G3 ASCII, HTML (as well as URLs to render), GZipped and UUencoded versions of the above, and text files. Mail may also be encrypted for added security.
* Web-Page Faxing allows Web sites, system admins, or any individual user to send us a URL for a Web site (such as http://www.interpage.net) or HTML content in an e-mail message, and have that page/content instantly faxed to one or more locations worldwide.
* Japanese and other double-byte/soft fonts are supported for both PostScript and DOC files.
* Group Lists: Customers can create multiple lists of fax recipients who will receive a fax when one is sent to the group, and have each individual recipient's name appear on a cover sheet (if used).
* Real Time Status Confirmations: View a detailed summary of your faxes as they are received, processed, and faxed out on Interpage's fax server. See your fax traffic and its status in real time, and receive instant notification of queued, successful, failed, or held faxes. Confirmations can be customized to make them more parsable by your automated billing/accounting systems and to give your customers real-time information as to the delivery of their faxes.
* Real Time Billing: Review accumulated or detailed billing statements in real-time from the WWW, Telnet, or by sending an e-mail message to Interpage's automated e-mail server. A good way to review fax activity, costs, and fax success/fails at any time.
* Resale Telnet Menu, available to Resale Level OutFax accounts, allows the creation, administration, suspension, deletion, and permission changes for sub accounts, which are billed under and controlled by your primary/resale account.
* Secure E-Mail or Web-based submission: Faxes may be e-mailed or submitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) and/or our Web-to-fax system securely if desired, to prevent intermediate sites from gleaning confidential or other secure information.