This section allows guest/demonstration customers to create, view, and modify non-functional guest account configurations and settings. All of the below configuration menus/tools will operate as they would for full customers, except no actual changes will take effect once you leave a given menu section.
Please select one of the following configuration or information menus, itemized below. The system will then prompt you for your account ID, where you will need to enter guest. Do not enter a password, instead, leave the password field blank and log in (click "ok" or its equivalent on your browser), and you will be granted guest access.
All configuration menus/tools utilize simple, non-scripted HTML (web programming), without cookies, pop-ups, or higher-level modes of presentation, and should be able to be viewed and manipulated from the simplest of browsers or mobile devices. If you experience any problems using the service configuration interfaces (below), please consider telnet access as an alternate means of even simpler, text-only based access.
If you have any questions or problems using the configuration menus/tools, please call us at +1 (650) 331-3900 during Pacific Business Hours or use our Web-based
Support/Inquiry Interface. Thank you!
Please select one of the following
* Edit fax account general/macro settings (InFax/OutFax)
* View your incoming/received faxes (FaxUp)
* Send messages (SMS) and pages to Interpage customers and external recipients
* Configure Messaging/SMS/Pager settings (Messaging Gateway, Enterprise and Personal)
* Configure your personal news, weather, informational and reminder messages
* Change your Account Notification Schedule/Rules
* View an unofficial detail of incremental charges (if applicable)
* View an unofficial summary of incremental service charges (if applicable)
* LinkAlert Web/server Monitoring Configuration Menu
* WebFax Pro Configuration Menu
Last modified 06/02/2016