to Interpage's Information and Documentation Page
This page contains links to a variety of informational files and manuals which detail many Interpage services and features.
[ Back to Main | Information Files | Contacts ]
* Overview of Interpage's Services
* Request automated information via e-mail
* Description of Available Basic Services
* What does Interpage do for me?
- Sample Page/FAX/EMail Schedule
* How would I configure my Interpage account after activation?
* Generic Interpage Sign-Up form
* OutFax Specific Sign-Up form
* Service Brochures and Printed Literature;
login as guest without using a password
Paging Services Informational Files and Materials
* Instructions on the OUTPAGE/OUTNUM/OUTSYS/OUTANY
* Motorola Flex Gold Usage Instructions
* Why should you use Interpage's Pager Gateway?
* Send Pages via the web to many different paging
systems, including Interpage subscribers
Faxing Services Informational Files and Materials
* How to send and configure an OutFax via e-mail
* Setting up your InFax or OutFax account
* Send a fax for free!
* Fax International and Domestic Per Minute Rates
* Configure your fax service for Openwave
(Phone.com / Unwired Planet) UP.Link
* More information from Openwave
Other Informational Files and Materials
Detailed "How-To" information on many of Interpage's services
Other Materials of Interest
To receive additional information about Interpage's
services, please contact us via:
Web-based Support/Inquiry Interface
Telephone: +1 (650) 331-3900
Interpage Contacts Page
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have concerning our services!