Operator Dispatch And Messaging Centers
Operator Dispatch and Transcription: Operator-Dispatch Centers, such as those which accept messages from a customer's callers and relay them to a pager or cellphone, may utilize Interpage's TAP Messaging Gateway as a means to provide their customers with a larger field of messaging devices and methods to receive transcribed messages from their callers. Instead of dispatch to just one device, such as a pager or cellphone, Operator Dispatch Messaging or Transcrption Centers can benefit from offering their customers notification options to nearly any device or telecommunications service, from any comgination of cell phones/SMS devices, to pagers and satellite phones, as well as fax, e-mail, and voice notification.
Best of all, there are no additional equipment or costs - Dispatch Centers may use the method which they have always used - TAP/IXO dispatch, Web submission, or e-mail - to send messages to the Interpage Messaging Gateway, and Interpage will interconnect all received messages with the given subscriber's cellphones, pagers, e-mail and other end destinations. All that's required is a change in the destination number or e-mail where messages are dispatched to, and you and your customer are ready to go!
Interpage's Operator Dispatch service provides for:
• Receive messages on any combination of cellphones/SMS, alpha (or numeric-only) pager(s), e-mail addreses, fax machines, and/or voice notification destinations
• Callers may continue to call their existing numbers and dictate messages to your live operators, which will be transcribed to a text message, page, e-mail, fax, or voice notification message
• Works with existing voicemail transcription services to dispatch received messages to cellpones/SMS, pagers, e-mail, fax, or voice notification
• Interpage Operator Dispatch integration plans are either unlimited or offer generous received messages per month.
• Transcripted messages may be screened, filtered, and directed based upon the content, time, and/or date of a given received message