Messaging Service customers may integrate numeric messaging (only; for HIPAA compliance purposes), alpha messaging, operator dispatch, and e-mail messaging via common and simple web-based interface, and direct received messages to a variety of wireless and other messaging devices and recipients.
[ INSI Main | Msg/Paging Svcs Main | Fax Svcs Main | Voice Svcs Main | Other Svcs Main | Free Trial | Online Free Trial | Signup | Contacts ]
The Interpage On-Call Medical and Practice Messaging System (MPMS) serves as single messaging platform to instantly notify staff and disseminate alerts in a given practice or medical institution. The MPMS offers multiple input methods, on-line management of recipients and per-recipient notification schedules, messaging to nearly any end device, including cellular phones, alpha pagers, numeric-only pagers, e-mail, fax, and voice telephones. Moreover, the MPMS can restrict accessand content type so that only HIPAA-compliant messages are received and re-transmitted within (our outside of) a given practice, office, or institution.
MPMS account administrators may enable, modify, or disable a given user/receipient's account, or access and delivery capabilities of a given account, from a s imple, secure, web-based interface, and which can be automated and/or scripted to integrate with other platforms or customer software.
Outside access to MPMS may also be controlled and set to prevent or block anyone other than specified callers, fax senders, voice callers or e-mail senders from accessing recipients of the MPMS system. Messaging content may also be restricted to prevent non-HIPAA compliant messages from being accepted and re-transmitted via MPMS. Customized access methods along with customer-branded greetings and messages is also available; please inquire for details.
On-Call Medical and Practice Messaging System Features
- Messaging from nearly any platform or device to any platform or device
- Access restrictions to prevent non-HIPAA content from being received and messaged, paged, or re-transmitted
- Immediately/manually change the "on-call" status of a messaging recipient, or schedule availability in advance by time and/or day of the week.
- Access from SMS/Text Messaging, PIN-based numeric messages, direct Numeric Messaging, Alpha Messaging, Voice, Fax and E-Mail, all of which can be set to prevent non-HIPAA messages from being accepted (such as optionally forcing alpha only messages via Alpha Messaging)
- Delivery to nearly any destination device or service, including SMS, pagers, e-mail, fax and voice
- On-call schedule so that only working staff will be notified
- Forced message confirmation requiring recipient to acknowledge receipt and notification escalation if receipt it not received in a fixed period of time
- Optional Custom-branded greeting messages and prompts
- Optional customized IVR and telephone caller options and menu tree
- Access blocking to allow only pre-configured senders, such as specific telephone numbers, area codes, time-zones, or other criteria, such as a given set of IPs, domain name(s), country or origin, or time of day.
Access limitations via Interpage-assigned, customer-restricted internet IPs, and/or dedicated secure certificate access, are also avaialbe on customized accounts; please inquire for details.
Services and Pricing
MPMS/001: $50 per month, with a one-time $50 set-up fee. Numeric paging access and e-mail access only. Alerts may be sent to up to 5 simultaneous destinations, such as an e-mail address, cellphone, pager, fax, or "POTS" telephone via OutVoice at no additional/per-use charge. 10,000 received calls are included per month, after which a $.02 per message charge will apply.
MPMS/002: $99 per month, with a one-time $99 set-up fee; access to the MMS system via all methodologies, including SMS/Text messaging, Numeric Paging, Alpha Dispatch, e-mail, voice and fax. Alerts may be sent to 10 simultaneous destinations at no additional/per-use charge. 10,000 received calls are included per month, after which a $.02 per message charge will apply
MPMS/003: $250 per month, with a one-time $250 set-up fee, offers similar functionality to the 002 plan above, but with custom/private branding and optional configurable prompts. Alerts may be sent to 20 simultaneous destinations at no additional/per-use charge, 20,000 received calls are included per month, after which a $.02 per message charge will apply.
Notification/voice rebroadcast to cellphones, pagers, voicemail, voice, fax and e-mail anywhere in the 50 US States, DC, or Canadian Provinces is included in the above plans. Additional per-use charges may apply when messaging outside of the US/Canada (except for email notifications, for which there are no additional charges), please contact Interpage for details.
Local access numbers, including those outside of North America, are also available. Local access numbers in the US add $20 per month to any of the MPMS plans above; in Canada add $30 per month, and outside of the US/Canada add $50 per month.
To receive additional information about Interpage's On-Call Medical and Practive Messaging System, please contact us via:
Web-based Support/Inquiry Interface
Telephone: +1 (650) 331-3900
Interpage Contacts Page
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have concerning MPMS and our other messaging services.
Last modified 04/30/2021